Disclaimers of offers terms and conditions of insurance companies
All content featured on the website and in its newsletter, mailing and postings are subject to the disclaimer.
- Insurancepolicy.ae intends to provide clear and concise information about various categories of insurance and allied policies. The content on the website is for informational purposes only- for the purpose of understanding and supporting the purchase of insurance plans.
- There is no intention or purpose of violating any intellectual property rights. All information posted on the website is subject to discretion, and is likely to be changed and updated without any notice.
- The information is unbiased and accurate to the best of our ability. We are in no manner responsible for any discrepancies in the data published on our website and are not legally responsible for the same whatsoever.
- This website acts as an intermediary and is not directly involved in the final transactions between the customers and insurance providers.
- This website gives an opportunity to the customers to compare different insurance policies available in the Emirates. By reviewing the policy terms and conditions, customers may purchase the best suitable policy as they deem fit.
- Insurancepolicy.ae do not recommend or endorse suitability of any product. The decision to buy a particular product shall be the customers’ sole responsibility. Neither the broker nor the insurance provider shall not be responsible for any purchase made by the customers on the website.
- The broker, insurance partners and associated agents are not accountable for any loss or damage that occurs from the usage of information from the portal. Customers are advised to use the information at their own discretion.
- Customers shall note that this website do not underwrite any dispute arising between the customer and a participating insurance provider over issues with coverage and shall not give rise to any refund obligation on the part of the service providers.
- Any communication in connection with refund or repayment clause shall be handled by the customer directly with the participating insurer. Insurancepolicy.ae or the broker shall have no obligation to assist in any such matter.
It is important to understand that insurance is a subject matter of solicitation and is subject to market risks. We recommend customers to kindly read the policy terms, conditions and documents carefully. It is the responsibility of the customer to carefully understand the risks involved and limitations of insurance policies. We under no circumstance take any liability in such cases.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
United Arab Emirates (UAE) is our Country of domicile. Therefore, the terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. In the event of any dispute arising between the parties in relation to this Website, they shall be referred to the jurisdiction of Dubai Courts for resolution.
Insurancepolicy.ae is committed to compliance with data protection laws. Data-security measures are put in place to ensure your right to information privacy.
- All information supplied by you will be treated with utmost confidence and will be held in our data systems or those of our insurance partners. No information will be disclosed to any third parties except when permitted by law.
- Technical safeguards ensure a full-proof security on the personal information we process. These measures ensure the on-going integrity and confidentiality of data.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you, and for a period thereafter, only if required.
- To review, process claims and fulfil our contractual obligations to you or to authorized regulatory sources.
- To help us prevent and detect fraud claims, money laundering or violations of law and carry out background checks when required.
- To perform administrative activities in connection with our services.
- To comply with legal obligations and to cooperate with regulatory bodies for research on new insurance policies and business audits.
- We may request you for personal details such as body mass index (BMI), medical history, activities you indulge in and relevant financial information). The details vary as per the type of insurance and is solely requested as an administrative requirement while issuing the policy and during claims, to give accurately respond to the queries you have.
- Failure to provide accurate information may prevent or delay the fulfilment of obligations during claims. We will inform you at the time of information collection on the compulsory disclosures, along with the consequences of non-disclosure.
- Occasionally we may collect your personal information from authorized regulatory sources such as government bodies and other public verification records. This is common when we are complying with any legal obligations regarding a crime verification.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact on the website.
- The payment details you submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies or rules. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- All credit/debit cards details and financial related passwords will NOT be stored or shared to any third parties.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. If a transaction error has occurred while making the payment, a refund will be issued to the same credit card you used for the original purchase.
- In case of policy cancellation, the discounted amount would not be refunded.
- If a customer has made any claim on the policy, then he/she would not be eligible for any refund.
Data storage and retention
We store your personal data for the following legitimate reasons:
On Insurancepolicy.ae, we provide users with access to information primarily about types of insurance, components of insurance, details about insurance plans.
By making use of this website and furnishing your personal details, you hereby consent that you are interested in availing and purchasing the services you select. Kindly keep the following points in mind: